Ethylene Di Chloride is a chemical substance which belongs to the group of Organochlorides which is an organic compound with at least one atom of chlorine that is covalently bonded and shows its effect on the chemical behaviour of the molecule. It is a colourless liquid having a smell like that of a chloroform. This liquid compound have a melting point of -35 degree Celsius and a boiling point of 83.5 degree Celsius. Ethylene Di Chloride is widely used for the production of vinyl chloride, which is further used to make PVC pipes, furniture and soft padded textile covering of automobiles, wall coverings and housewares.
Ethylene Di Chloride Details:
1) Brand : Hwatsi Chemical Private Limited
2) Purity : 99.9 min.
3) Usage/Application : Industrial Usage
4) Packaging Type : Drum
5) Chemical Formula : Cl-CH2- CH2-Cl
6) CAS Number : 107-06-2
7) Molecular Weight : 98.96g/mol
8) Density : 1.252
9) Boiling Point : 83.5 DegreeC
10) Appearance : EDC is a colorless liquid with a mild odor
11) HS Code : 29031500