Hydroxyl Amine Sulfate Crystal is a corrosive compound having a chemical formula H8N2O6S and an average molecular weight 164.14 grams per mol. It is a white coloured powder which gives a transparent aqueous solution. It is used as purifying to purify aldehydes and ketones and as a reagent for mercury and silver detection in water. Hydroxyl Amine Sulfate Crystal is slightly soluble in alcohol and having a density a 1.88 grams per cubic centimetres. It has a melting point of 170 degree Celsius and a boiling point 56.5 degree Celsius. It is a stable compound but due to its flammability it may cause explosion if it makes contact with heat.
Hydroxyl Amine Sulfate Crystal Details:
1) Chemical Name : Hydroxyl Amine Sulfate Crystal
2) Brand : Hwatsi Chemical Pvt.Ltd.
3) Molecular Formula : (NH2OH)2. H2SO4
4) Grade Standard : Industrial Grade
5) Categories : INORGANIC CHEMICAL
6) Packaging Type : LDPE inner layer & HDPE woven sack.
7) Solubility : Soluble in water
8) Melting Point : 170 DEG C
9) Cas-No : 10039-54-0
10) Physical State : Powder
11) Packaging Size : 25 Kg
12) CAS Number : 10039-54-0
13) Synonyms : Hydorxylamine
14) Application : Hydorxylamine Sulphate